Amree Plus Tablets (Amil)
AMREE PLUS is a comprehensive oral anti-hyperglycemic herbal formula for the management of Diabetes Mellitus. It also helps delay triopathic complications associated with diabetes due to its positive effects in toning the system. AMREE PLUS is a synergistic mix of active constituents from nature’s herbs that have been used all over the world since ages.
The formulation is specifically designed to provide comprehensive benefits with respect to glucose metabolism, insulin production and utilization, lipids metabolism as well as to alleviate the symptoms like fatigue, weight loss, excessive thirst etc associated with Diabetes.
The processing of the ingredients of AMREE PLUS is done in a specific manner so as to retain their active thermolabile and proteinous components that are otherwise destroyed.
AMREE PLUS SHOULD BE TAKEN IN RECOMMENDED DOSAGE ABOUT ½ HR BEFORE MEALS WITH WATER INITIALLY ALONG WITH THE RECOMMENDED ALLOPATHIC DRUGS.
1. Exerts insulin mimic effect due to the polypeptide derivatives that resemble insulin in structure and action.
2. Tones the islets of the pancreas to regularize the secretion of insulin. Does not enhance insulin release in subjects under normal glycemic conditions but enhances the release in diabetics.
3. Delays the absorption of glucose from gastrointestinal tract due to the soluble dietary fibers present in its ingredients.
4. Exhibits inhibitory action against glucose uptake in the small intestine of experimental subjects.
5. Amree Plus also suppresses selectively neural response of sweet taste stimuli on the tongue.
6. Activates the liver for effective glucose and lipid metabolism.
Biochemical studies suggest that Amree Plus increases sensitivity to insulin.
7. Amree plus acts as System Toner by regularizing the cholesterol level, exerting anti-oxidant & immuno-modulatory role.
8. It provides essential nutrients for the well being of diabetics like bioflavonoids, glycosides, tannins, several micronutrients etc.
Checks over fatigue, excessive thirst, and urination.
Helps regulate glucose and lipid metabolism.
Prevents triopathic complications and tones the function of kidney, eyes, and nerves
Acts as cardio protective.
Adjuvent in management of diabetes mellitus.
In Mild Conditions: 1 Tablet twice a day, preferably 1/2 hr. before meals.
In Mild To Moderate : [already on Oral hypoglycemics (OHGs)]
1 Tablet thrice a day, preferably before meals along with prescribed allopathic OHG. Periodically lower the dosage of allopathic OHG based on individual response.
In Severe conditions : [on insulin & OHG]
2 Tablets twice a day, preferably 1/2 hr. before meals along with prescribed OHG / Insulin. Periodically lower the dosage of OHG / insulin. With the advice of physician / based on an individual response of cumulative therapy with AMREE PLUS tablets.