Baidyanath Patrangasava is an astringent and uterine tonic and is very effective in Leucorrhoea, painful menstruation and heavy periods.
It is a good tonic for females as it provides strength and cures infertility.
Ingredients of Baidyanath Patrangasava:
- Patrang Kastha, Khair Saar Adusa Mool, Semal Phool, Khareti, Bhilawa (Purified), Sariva, Gudhal, Amrabeej, Daruhaldi, Chiraita, Belgiri, Safed Jeeraka, Bhangra, Dalchini, Dhataki, Pushpa, Munakka, Jaggery (Gud), Mishri, Kesar Laung etc.
Baidyanath Patrangasava Dosage: 4 teaspoonfuls, twice a day, to be taken after lunch, breakfast and dinner by adding 4 teaspoons of water.
1. It is usually prescribed by Ayurvedic doctors for treating menstrual irregularities. If you have severe bleeding then it may be helpful for you, but if you do have irregular prolonged cycle, then it is not a good idea to take this product. It is only helpful in a short menstrual cycle and in heavy menstrual bleeding.
2. Though it is used primarily in female complaints, it is also useful in many other diseases as mentioned above.
3. It contains about 5 – 10 % of self-generated natural alcohol in it. This self-generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body.
4. This medicine should strictly be taken under medical supervision.
Baidyanath Patrangasava side effects: If given for wrong complaints, as mentioned above, it may cause delayed periods and prolonged menstrual cycles. A very high dose may cause burning sensation. So this medicine should be taken under strict medical supervision.