Vyas Panchatikta Ghrit Guggulu is an Ayurvedic medicine available in herbal ghee form. This is also known as Guggulutiktaka ghrita.
Vyas Panchatikta Ghrit Guggulu Indications:
- It is used for a preparatory procedure for Panchakarma and also as medicine, mainly for skin diseases.
- Panchatikta refers to five bitter herbs, which are the main ingredients in this herbal ghee.
- It is widely used as medicine and also in a preparatory procedure called panchakarma for the treatment of deep-seated ulcers and abscess, piles, fistula, sinus, asthma, rhinitis, cough and cold, cardiac diseases and gout.
- It has an anti-inflammatory property which is useful in cooling the inflamed part of the body, mostly due to aggravated pitta.
- Vyas Panchatikta Ghrit Guggulu is recommended in conditions such as psoriasis and arthritis have traditionally been treated with this ghee.
- It improves digestion and helps to purify the blood from toxins.
- It is also beneficial in skin disorders of Vata and Kapha predominance and more efficacious in Vata sho Nita wounds.
Vyas Panchatikta Ghrit Guggulu Dosage:
- Adults: 1 Teaspoon with lukewarm milk twice a day or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
- Children: 1/2 Teaspoon with lukewarm milk twice a day, or as directed by the Physician.
- You can also apply locally on inflamed body parts.
Vyas Panchatikta Ghrit Guggulu Ingredients:
- Neem Bark, Giloy Bark, Bansa, Patol Patra, Kateli (each 40 gm)
- Ghee (128 gm)
- Guggulu (20 gm)
- Patha, Vidanga, Devdaru, Gajpipal, Sabjikshar, Sonth, Indrajau, Jeera, Chitrak Mool, Kutki, Shudh thilava, Vach, Pipal Mool, Majeeth, Atees, Harad, Bahera, Amla, Ajwain (Each 1gm)